DOCUMENTS | OPINION | VILNIUS JEWISH COMMUNITY | THE STOLEN ELECTION SAGA | GOOD WILL FOUNDATION | OLD VILNA JEWISH CEMETERY | LITVAK AFFAIRS | LITVAK IDENTITY THEFT
The following is the text of the public letter from three elected board members of the Vilnius Jewish Community, posted earlier this week, on 12 August, on Facebook (as PDF), and the reply received today, on behalf of the Good Will Foundation, by the American Jewish Committee’s Rabbi Andrew Baker, who is also a medal awardee of the Lithuanian government and a long-time member of its Holocaust-revisionist “red-brown commission” that has caused decades of pain to Holocaust survivors and their families.
State medals for ambitious Westerners who cover for Holocaust revisionism
Destruction of Jewish community democracy in Vilnius
Rabbi S. B. Krinsky was first to expose the moral issues at stake
Abusing the identity of the fragile, struggling Litvak heritage
Battle to save Old Vilna Jewish Cemetery from humiliation of convention center
(1) Letter from Vilnius Jewish Community board members to GVF board members (12 Aug. 2020):
- Andrew Eliot Baker (Director of International Jewish Affairs, American Jewish Committee)
- Julius Berman (Chairman, Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany)
- Herbert Block (Executive Director of American Zionist Movement)
- Arie Bucheister (The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany)
- Nachliel Dison (Acting Director General, World Jewish Restitution Organization)
- Robert James Grey (Chair of the World ORT Restitution Committee)
- Michael Hilsenrath (World Jewish Restitution Organisation)
- Mark Barry Levin (National Coalition Supporting Eurasian Jewry)
- Daniel Mariaschin (B’nai B’rith International)
For years now, millions of dollars/euros have been squandered on the morally corrupt leadership of passport attorney Ms. Faina Kukliansky, who has disenfranchised the Jews of Lithuania by changing the election rules of the official Jewish Community three years ago into a vote by cronies who themselves mostly receive benefits from the Good Will Foundation, which she herself co-chairs, making it unclear which is the bigger conflict of interest: that of the attorney who needs the gov. to rapidly process her wealthy foreign clients’ citizenship applications, or the Good Will Foundation and the official Jewish Community becoming one and the same complex of restitution resources being diverted to the benefit of the same few parties.
There is by now a large list of sources on the de-democratisation, extreme nepotism and supreme shamefulness (and shamelessness) of the Good Will Foundation’s process for disbursing funds deriving from the value of the religious properties of the annihilated Jews of Lithuania. To cite one of many examples, the official trilingual website of the official community has repeatedly been used as a mouthpiece for Turto Bankas’s and some politicians’ wish to turn the Old Jewish Cemetery into a convention centre, in spite of massive local and international protest, (an international petition by one the Vilnius Jewish Community’s members is approaching 52,000 signatures). The website has been used (in three languages) to slander those community members who disagree. The Good Will Foundation has failed to provide even one penny of support it promised for the democratically elected Vilnius Jewish Community. In a recent reply to a television exposé, the GWF website explained that in reality all decisions go through two boards with eminent international members representing the great international Jewish organisations.