Sanctioned by the Municipality of Riga on a route concluding with a ceremony at the city’s Liberty Monument …
Top: JEWS!! THIS LAND IS FOR LATVIANS!
Bottom: THE LATVIAN PRESIDENT SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENTS OF MARCH 16, NOT MAY 9!
COVERAGE AND COMMENT:
- Efraim Zuroff in the Guardian (18 March 2010)
- David Charter in the Times (17 March 2010)
- Gary Peach on Associated Press (16 March 2010)
- Clemens Heni on WPK (22 March 2010)
- Dovid Katz in the Algemeiner Journal (26 March 2010)
SEE ALSO: THE INCREDIBLE 17 MARCH 2010 PRESS RELEASE
FROM THE FOREIGN MINISTER OF LATVIA DEFENDING THE WAFFEN SS MARCH TO THE LIBERTY MONUMENT IN CENTRAL RIGA (USING ‘RED=BROWN’ ARGUMENTS), WHILE ATTACKING DR EFRAIM ZUROFF FOR HAVING DARED CRITICIZE THE EVENT. ORIGINAL FAX FROM THE FOREIGN MINISTER’S OFFICE (PDF).