Danny Ben-Moshe in the Jerusalem Post (18 Jan) → Algemeiner Journal (20 Jan), → J-Wire (21 Jan); Danna Harman in Haaretz (19 Jan) → Forward (19 Jan); Frank Brendle in Taz.de (19 Jan), in Junge Welt (20 Jan).
BNS (20 Jan) ≈ BNS (21 Jan); Lžinios.lt (20 Jan) [in English]; Lrytas.lt (20 Jan) [in English]; DefendingHistory.com (22 Jan); Kestutis Girnius in the Baltic Times (2 Feb).
UK MP Denis MacShane writes to 8 Lithuanian parliamentarians (24 Jan), PDF. Lietuvos rytas editorial (25 Jan); Lithuania’s Prime Minister Kubilius comments to BNS → Delfi.lt (26 Jan); Chairperson of Lithuanian Jewish Community on Holocaust Remembrance Day (27 Jan); Roger Cohen in the New York Times (30 Jan). Press release of the Social Democratic Party in Lithuania (31 Jan).
One hour program on Lithuanian radio (31 Jan) [in English 27 Feb]; 70YD on Rewriting History (1 Feb); JC (2 Feb); Dovid Katz in JC (2 Feb); WWN (2 Feb); Dovid Katz in the AJ (3 Feb); Foreign Minister Ažubalis again attacks Social Democrats who signed 70YD (3 Feb) [in English]. Milan Chersonski in DH.com (8 Feb) [in English 13 Feb]. Voice of Russia radio (10 Feb). Social Democrat Vytenis Andriukaitis replies to the foreign minister (9 Feb) [in English].
Adar Primor in Haaretz (14 Feb). Ambassador Darius Degutis replies to Adar Primor in Haaretz (26-27 Feb). Jonas Kazimieras Švagžlys attacks Social Democrats who signed on Delfi.lt (27 Feb).
Seventy Years Declaration is presented to Martin Schulz, president of the European Parliament (14 March).
- Two Members of Lithuanian Parliament Pass Antigay Proposals on First Reading
- Red-Brown “Platform” Runs Another Double Genocide Conference — in Warsaw…
- Baltic Times: Hitting a New Low with “Paid Advertisement” Advocating Migration of Latvia’s Russian Speakers?
- The Neo-Nazis Hate the Feminists, Too
- Lithuanian Government’s 2013 Vilna Ghetto PR Jamboree
- Israel Chronicle
- Lithuanian Gay League (LGL) Releases Text of Letter on July’s Baltic Pride March
- Estonian Fascist Admirers Preparing Midsummer Waffen SS Fest
- The Homophobic Track Record of MEP Vytautas Landsbergis
- Zeppelinus Images Revealed as Media Claims he is a Government Official
- On the Preservation of Lithuania’s Old Jewish Cemeteries
- Swastikas From Latvia in Center of Šiauliai (Shavl), Lithuania, as Police Look On
- Wikipedia Entry on Seventy Years Declaration Rapidly Distorted
- Reports from Lithuanian Media Claim that Neo-Nazi “Zeppelinus” is Unmasked as — A Government Official!
- Facebook Discussion of 23-29 April 2013 on the May 2013 Global Forum in Jerusalem
- “Rewriting History” on the Road in the USA
- Bloomington-Borns Jewish Studies Arranges for 2nd Soviet-Israeli “Vanity Press Poet” to be “Professor of Yiddish in Vilnius”
- Lithuanian Authorities Continue to Play Games with this Summer’s Baltic Pride, Bringing Potential Ridicule to Launch of EU Presidency
- The Wehrmacht: One of Hitler’s Killing Machines
- UK’s Minister for Europe Refuses to Criticize Baltic Glorification of Nazism
- Seventy Years Declaration (SYD) Website is Launched
- “Mixed” Court Ruling Leaves Uncertainty on Venue for Baltic Pride 2013 Parade in Vilnius
- In Obeliai (Abél) and Rokiškis (Rákishok): More State-Sponsored Glorification of Nazi Collaborators
- Charles Adès Fishman Adds Voice, on Yom Hashoah, to Sutzkever Prize Fracas
- Peter Thabit Jones Issues Open Letter on Sutzkever Translation Prize
- Arthur Dobrin’s Open Letter to Ed Hirsch
- Images from the March 16th 2013 Annual Glorification of Latvian Waffen SS in Riga
- Upside-Down World? Neo-Nazi March Assisted by Police on Central Boulevard, While Authorities Try to Banish Baltic Pride Across the River….
- One-Sided Coverage in the “Lithuania Tribune”?
- Yad Vashem Awards Three Rescuers (Posthumously) in Žagarė (Zháger), Northern Lithuania
- News from Lithuania (11-16 March 2013)
- The Last Public Statement of Former Israeli Knesset Member Marina Solodkin
- Summary Coverage of Neo-Nazi March in Central Vilnius on March 11th 2013
- Believe It Or Not: Lithuanian Parliament Honors Organizers of Neo-Nazi March in Central Vilnius
- Lithuania’s Social Democratic Party Issues Statement Against Neo-Nazi March
- Cameron’s Latvian Liaison, One Woman’s Petition and One SS March
- The Operation Called “Winterzauber” is an Ongoing Tragedy
- Isn’t it Time for the Author of the Myth to Apologize?
- Strength Through Joy “Hitler Youth” Events Sponsored by the City of Vilnius on March 11, 2013
- Latvian Ambassador to the UK Comments on March 16th Waffen SS March in Riga
- 3,000 Participate in “Unauthorized” Neo-Nazi March in Central Vilnius on 2013 Independence Day
- When Cassedy Came to London Town
- Vilnius Street Name Proposed for Rescuer Out in Boondocks; But Please Remove Nazi Collaborators from City Center!
- Background Reading on the Shift in US Foreign Policy on Holocaust Denial from c. 2009
- Letter to the Editor
- Response to Professor Fridberg’s Article
- A Counter-Question to Lithuanian Journalist Artūras Račas
- Evaldas Balčiūnas Remembers February 16th 2013 March in Central Kaunas
- The Real Dope on the February 16 Neo-Nazi March in Kaunas (Kovno), Lithuania
- Tolerance Education? State-Sponsored Commission Uses its Website to Call Holocaust Survivor a “Liar” & to Demand “Apology from Jewish Community”